Saturday, April 21, 2012

James and Daniel to be ordained today


James Bradley here last year
Say a prayer for James Bradley & Daniel Lloyd who are going to be ordained to the priesthood at St Patrick's Soho today Saturday 21st Apr at 10:00 am.
They are first transitional deacons who haven't been ordained priest in the Anglican Communion to be ordained as members of the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham, so today marks an important step in the maturation of the Ordinariate.
I was hoping to have been in choro myself but I made a bit of a muck up of my diary.

1 comment:

Pablo the Mexican said...

We will say some Hail Marys for the new Padres at Mass tomorrow (Sunday our time).

*

The Lord’s descent into the underworld

At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...