Monday, September 22, 2008

Bloggers of the World Unite


Father Zuhlsdorf is in town! Somewhere, I have been trying to get him to phone me, anyone know where?
He is organising a "blognic".

DATE: Tuesday, 23 September
TIME: Evening - 6-8 pm
PLACE: Buckingham Arms, in Petty France
WHAT: Hang out, chat, buy your own refreshments, unless you have other plans
WHO: Everyone, and we especially hope blog owners will come.

Go along, unfortunately I am going to listen to the Irish Chamber Orchestra, with some parishioners, at the Wigmore, so I can't be there.

2 comments:

Roses and Jessamine said...

I'm going to be in town tomorrow for the HFE Bill Conference: http://www.ccfon.org/docs/HFEconference_flyer_Sep_2008.pdf
so I might head to Petty France afterwards.

Volpius Leonius said...

I hope no one from the Irish Chamber Orchestra reads this lol.

The Lord’s descent into the underworld

At Matins/the Office of Readings on Holy Saturday the Church gives us this 'ancient homily', I find it incredibly moving, it is abou...